IT HAS BEEN SIMPLY AWESOME!
It was my first time at coordinating a cosplay group, costumes, performance and all!
I was so happy, the girls were so happy, the AUDIENCE was so happy (especially when one of the Katy Perry from California Gurlz twirld around and her skirt lifted up xD)
Here's our fabulous group, it's a pity that we don't have any nice photo all together but this one:
Cosplay from right to left:
- Katy Perry, very first costume of "California Gurlz", i made that one pretty much alone for my friend, the one who's wearing it in the picture. Got help with the decorations from the sweet
- Katy Perry original costume inspired by her on a cloud of cotton candy in the video of "California Gurlz"
- Me as Katy Perry Scout Girl in "California Gurlz", holding a gingerbread man, the one i was supposed to bite, like in the video XD
-Katy Perry first costume in "E.T.", i loved this dress, and i love her crown which was made by me. it took so damn long!
as Katy Perry from "Waking up in vegas", vegas wedding version!
- Bride Katy Perry held by her groom, taken from "Hot 'n cold"
- ahah, the man in black is the best one, the priest of Hot 'n cold!
- Katy Perry from Last Friday Night, party version! she was oh my god so perfect from head to toes!
- on her knees, Katy Perry geek version from Last Friday Night.
- on the left, with the saxophone, "Uncle Ken", the famous saxophonist that appears in Last Friday Night video!
I ended up organizing so many things that i coulnd't afford a complicated costume, so i got the scout girl! i like it, here's a more detailed photo:
I really look like a doll with that make-up!
I liked many details of this cosplay:
- the stripe with all the images of sweets
- the basque that looked like a cookie
- my earrings gingerbread man shaped
and all of that was homemade!
I think i'm going to post more induvidual photos about this group.
Organizing it was really worth the stress
I hope I'll be able to do it again!